COMMERCIAL IN CONFIDENCE
All fields highlighted with * need to be completed for the deal registration to be approved.
Terms and Conditions:
- When completing this form, you are indicating your consent for this processing activity. By doing this you are providing Infinigate UK with lawful consent to process your submitted personal data for one or both of the marketing purposes below:
- We will use your details to send you information regarding your deal registration and/or request.
- We will match your answers to areas of interest which believe you have and may send you additional marketing materials related to those areas.
- We will keep your personal data for nine months, upon which we will delete your personal data unless you have consented to further processing or we have legitimate interests to retain it. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting our marketing department or using one of our unsubscribe links in our communications.
- In some cases where you indicate consent for supplying you with additional promotional marketing material, we will share your personal data with one of our reseller partners, should your areas of interest match a solution or service they provide. We instruct all our reseller partners to communicate this data transfer with data subject affected.
- Your personal data is stored in a marketing automation solution database, access to this is limited to authorised users and all necessary steps to ensure data security is maintained.
- The value of the sale (exclusive of taxes) must be the value of minimum £4,000.00 GBP / EUR list price.
- The deal must be closed within 30 days from the deal registration approval date. Any extension to a deal registration validity must be submitted to regional channel account manager and reviewed by GFI VP of sales.
- Infinigate must be provided with weekly updates on the progress of the deal.
- Deal can be an existing customer with a net new project request.
- Applies to new business only (excludes add-on licenses).
- Must be a partner generated lead, GFI generated leads are excluded.
- The deal must be approved by GFI.
- GFI will deny any deal where the quote is being submitted to several partners (e.g., tender situations).
- Available to all registered channel partners except for distributors.
- 3rd party products are not eligible for deal registration.
For further information about this form, your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation or how to exercise them, please contact Infinigate's marketing department here.